Do you have a high sense of urgency and are driven to succeed? Are you highly organized with great attention to detail? If so, this fast paced and professional IT position is for you. We are looking for the right person that loves challenging and meaningful work with a great opportunity to grow and learn!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Organized, capable of operating in a demanding team environment, and highly transactional
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor
- Analytical mind, excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must have an understanding of how to utilize technology to achieve results
- Follows established processes and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- College or Technical Degree
- Minimum of two years’ experience in IT
- Good driving record
- Pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Certifications are a plus, but not limited to:
- CompTIA, Microsoft, and Security
In the community bank environment, the IT Technician role requires an internal, customer-first approach. Our internal customers (co-workers) are our number #1 priority and helping them service the bank’s external customer is extremely important. If your personality is to serve others, to take pride in your work, and to gain fulfillment from helping others, then this position is for you. Duties will vary based on technical aptitude and desire to achieve more.
- Respond to coworker requests and assist them as needed
- Evaluate hardware, software and services, make recommendations to ensure the appropriate technology is in place
- Perform basic System Administrator functions
- Install, troubleshoot new and existing applications and hardware
- Performs printer, hardware and software maintenance and troubleshooting
This is a full-time position with benefits. Typical work week is 40 hours with some afterhours and weekend work required. Please submit resumes via email to email@example.com and reference job posting #105.